Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Backwards

I concluded the story recounting my venture in the snow the other morning and tried desperately to publish it in the order of events as the storyline should read. The blog itself just wants to put the ending first and the beginning last so you have to scroll backwards up the posts to read the chain of events and final conclusion. And the last ends up first as the header of the story in the feed.
                                                                                                                                 Confused yet?
ridiculouness ....
I didn't realize I would run out of space to tell my entire story. I like taking one long deep breath and speaking til spoke out. I want my blog to read daily the opposite of what it will. I want the "beginning" to always be at the beginning in the side menu. As you travel down my trail of posts and view the feed I want my very first post to be the one you see. As it is now, you see the most recent as you travel backwards in time to my very first introduction of me. I feel like Alice falling in her hole. It's like riding in the back of a station wagon traveling along a road riddled with directionals, "YOUR BLOG BEGINS HERE" and "WRONG ONE" "READ THIS NEXT" in order to reach my "FINAL DESTINATION". All I wanted to do was write my story and have it all said in one fell swoop with one beginning and it's ending on the same page. So all one would have to do is scroll down, travel along, follow the yellow brick road so to speak... We don't read books backwards why should we blog backwards? I see the logic in posting the latest newest as the most recent and at the top of the list, but I must protest this "post-ure". I will know next time I cannot speak til all spoke out....

No comments:

Post a Comment